Our local community of amazing WordPressers has assembled over 21 (soon to be 25) topics and speakers that were voted on as the BEST for our 2nd annual WordCamp.
Tickets are only $20 for:
- a full day of workshops, demonstrations, presentations & forums
- an awesome T-shirt!
- a day of meeting other WordPress users/designers/developers (who know a ton!)
We have 4 tracks:
- Content: you get out what you put in – a collection of topics that will help you use WordPress as the best vehicle for [insert your new online idea here]
- Design: mmm, make it look goooood – create a better user experience & learn how to make people say “Wow! That’s a WordPress site?”
- Development: get under the hood & get dirty – a great collection of speakers who know their way around the codex!
- Campfire: e’erbody gather ’round! – great topics that everyone should learn about. Feel free to bring marshmallows, but unfortunately safety regulations won’t let us have a real fire